Tuesday, August 12, 2008

"But Pa! I love that dog!"

From the Wikipedia entry for Melissa Gilbert* (Laura? Little House On The Prairie? C'mon, where were you in 1975?)


"In 2006, Gilbert appeared as Shari Noble, a patient looking to reconstruct her nipples after committing zoophilia with her dog in a season 4 episode of Nip/Tuck. Beginning in August 2008, Gilbert will appear in a musical version of Little House on the Prairie at the Guthrie Theater in Minneapolis. She will play the character Ma.[2]

For her contribution to the television industry, Gilbert has a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame at 6429 Hollywood Blvd."


Yeah, the bold is mine. Because wtf? I can't decide if taking that role makes her 87 different kinds of awesome or Tori Spelling.

Thanks to Maven for nudging me to the entry in wikipedia.


*I've been told by a number of people that she is the celebrity I most resemble. Even from people who haven't seen my nipples.

2 Comments:

At 3:50 PM, Blogger jagosaurus said...

WTF? You do NOT look like Melissa Gilbert. At all.

 
At 10:43 AM, Blogger Diz Rivera said...

Hiliarious.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home