Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Anatomy Lesson

J1 (my nine year old): Mommy, Daddy taught me a new word.
Me: What is it?
J1: VAGINA.
Me (head snapping to the PAOIKOTS): And why did you teach him that word?
PAOIKOTS: Because when [great-grandmother of J1s best friend] asked him how he liked the Hannah Montana poster they gave him, he told her that he needed to move it down on his bedroom wall. It was up too high.
Me: And that translates to "vagina" how?
PAOIKOTS: He said when he kissed it goodbye this morning, he had to kiss her on her penis.
Me:
Me:
Me: Oh.
J1: Hannah Montana's hot, Mommy! Her vagina's hot!

Kid obviously has her confused with Paris Hilton.

7 Comments:

At 12:31 PM, Blogger jagosaurus said...

ah-hahahahahahaha!

I'm so glad you have kids and I do not.

 
At 12:38 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Be happy. This could have been so much worse.

 
At 1:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

James - hi! And welcome. And you're right - he could have a crush on Paris Hilton.

Jag - mi hijos, su hijos.

 
At 6:53 PM, Blogger landismom said...

Wow.

I might actually be speechless.

 
At 9:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Priceless!

 
At 2:31 PM, Blogger jagosaurus said...

Did I mention that I would love to have seen/heard this conversation in person?

 
At 8:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh. My. God. You have your work cut out for you...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home