Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Whinefest, 2006

I am on the cusp, the cusp, I tell you, of finishing The Project. You won't hear from me until mid-May, unless The Project isn't finished by May 8, in which case you'll hear the screaming and the pulling-out-of-the-hair and the-losing-of-the-mind.

I just want it to be over. I've procrastinated because I'd rather be doing anything other than writing. I resent the fact that The Project is preventing me from going to the zoo with The Offspring, and keeping me from my beloved recliner, flanked by a glass of Shiraz and Anne Lamott.

Freakin' M.A. better be worth it.

7 Comments:

At 7:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It'll be worth it. Really. And remember what I said yesterday? No, not the part about the eating babies ... the part about how you will get this done on time and under budget? You will.

You know ... unless a dingo eats your thesis.

 
At 9:26 AM, Blogger Sisiggy said...

Trade the Shiraz for expresso. Lot and lots of expresso. You'll write and write and write...quality might be a problem...(I recommend this method also for building your house and having it done within this century.)

Good luck and see ya on the flip side!

 
At 11:36 PM, Blogger Janice Seagraves said...

Hi,

Get your project hat and work it baby! I know you can do it!

Hang in there!

Janice~

 
At 7:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Trasherati, I was going to tell you to step away from the espresso but I can see, from a comment you left on another site, that it is too late. Sisiggy, you have no idea what you have done by suggesting espresso to her. Lord help us all.

 
At 11:18 AM, Blogger White Trasherati said...

ITSFINEREALLYTHEREISNOSUCHTHINGASTOOMUCHCOFFEEBWAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Jag knows that my blood type is Starbucks.

 
At 11:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fess up Trasherati, you've got the Starbucks barista machine on your desk right now, don't you?

 
At 6:44 AM, Blogger Trouble said...

I'm almost done with my personal project, which is not an MA, but is still keeping me chained to a desk. Best wishes!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home