Thursday, February 16, 2006

Lucky, fortunate me

Tonight I get to bask in the presence of none other than Jagosaurus.

We are going to dinner and might perhaps have a recreational beverage. And I have a present for her. Which is significant because, while it is a small trifling present, I am typically a horrid friend who does not think to do small gestures. But I am slowly learning late in life to do small gestures. I might create a list of things to do this year that involves sending lovely small trifling presents to you, my in-the-computer friends, if you wish. Let me know.

Jagosaurus, on the other hand, is thoughtful. Exceedingly so. Case in point: while today I am not sporting the fabulous pink pig necklace, most days I do wear it because it is fabulous and thoughtful and of Jagosaurus. And don't even get me started on the Extruded Native American.

And I realize that last paragraph makes us both sound like freaks.

So tonight, tequila and talk of blogging and books and families and my dog, whom she covets and CAN'T HAVE. (Jagosaurus *hearts* Rudy). Rudy is not a small trifling present, and I'll never be that thoughtful.

2 Comments:

At 11:34 AM, Blogger White Trasherati said...

First you must gift me with a digital camera. Well? I'm waiting....

 
At 8:05 PM, Blogger landismom said...

Hope you had a great time!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home