Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Current mood: Luddite

Apparently I have built a house in the furthest reaches of the universe. Though building it was not fraught with problems or delays (sorry, Sisiggy), getting technology over the river and through the woods is proving very difficult. Very difficult, indeed.

Vexing. Fucking problematic, even.

Oh, and on a not-bitchy note: Congrats to Heir 1, Sisiggy! Freakin' Blogger/Google-whatever-is-controlling-my-blog-access-now won't allow me to comment anywhere. AT ALL. I have lost my voice in the comment universe,which does not sit well because the Trasherati is chatty, y'all.

I'm going to go make fire and send up some smoke signals.

4 Comments:

At 5:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wecome to Patrick County. Here's what I know as far as IT/Cable goes:

-Sprint/Embarq sucks.
-Citizens might be able to help you.
-Satellite is your best option.

Re commenting, can you comment at non-Blogger/Google sites? I don't see how they can prevent that. Yet. No doubt they're working on it.

I'm am waging my own battle with Blogger/Google too, by the way, so I feel your rage.

We are SO moving your site to Wordpress as soon as possible.

 
At 8:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I was certainly glad to hear from you over on my blogsite. It must have been a miracle!

 
At 1:21 AM, Blogger Janice Seagraves said...

Keep trying and Hang in there!

 
At 5:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just checking in to see if you had posted anything new. I would really love to read more of your stuff...:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home