Thursday, October 05, 2006

This is waddup'.

I would love to go to this.
Doesn't it sound delightful?

But I just found out about it today, via 37 Days,
which I also just discovered and thoroughly enjoy.

Other discoveries this week include the realization that I cannot tolerate traveling every single weekend, plus during the week for business. I am fried to a deep crisp. My house is in shambles. So this weekend's agenda includes a whole lotta' nothin'. Except hanging out with the offspring and trying to bring some semblance of order to our abode.

Hope your week is full of good discoveries, too.

3 Comments:

At 8:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wooooooo! A post. And here I thought you were near dead and that I'd have to come to your house and yell at you for a while (about never updating your blog) in order to revive you. Tough love, you know.

The storytelling thingy does look wonderful but please do stay at home and rest and bond with the offspring and whatnot.

 
At 5:37 PM, Blogger Sisiggy said...

Jag wouldn't come to your house to yell at you unless you guaranteed her parking, so you're safe.

Don't be bonding with the offspring -- they'll never leave.

'Tis the season for home stuff anyway.

 
At 10:45 PM, Blogger Janice Seagraves said...

Hi,

I hope you have a long borning week with nothing to do but rest.

Janice~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home