Saturday, November 03, 2007

Lazy ass addict

I just got settled into bed, fighting a cold and exhausted after a day of kid-related activities, and realized with a start that I HADN'T POSTED TODAY. Good lord. So I have rolled my lazy butt out of said bed to do the laziest post ever. I'm a lazy blog addict, so tonight I'll shout out to damnhellasskings.com

I stumbled on them early on and they are now stop #2 in the mornings; some of their contributors will get their own post later in NaBloPoMo. But for now I'm too lazy to give individual shout outs - this entry is the equivalent of the addict who surveys the kitchen cabinets and thinks, "Don't feel like going to the store...hmmm....I'll bet that decade-old creme de menthe would be good with Sprite..."

Goodnight, y'all...hiccup.

3 Comments:

At 8:53 PM, Blogger jagosaurus said...

How about some NyQuil with a Sprite chaser for your cold? Or NyQuil with a NyQuil chaser....

 
At 8:45 AM, Blogger jagosaurus said...

Also, I too love me some Damn Hell Ass Kings.

 
At 7:14 AM, Blogger Sisiggy said...

Scope...STERNO!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home