Tuesday, November 06, 2007

*Mwah*

Here's the list of blogs I visit daily. DAILY, people. Given the schedule I keep, you and your commenters are virtually my only source of news/entertainment/community. Bless you all, and thank you for what small shreds are left of my sanity:

Hillbilly, Please
Linguini On The Ceiling
Damn Hell Ass Kings....specifically:
50 Books (congrats DG! We love you! Doppelganger is the source of the name "White Trasherati", too.)
Dancing Brave
Go Fug Yourself
Gwen World
Pamie
Pop Culture Junk Mail
The Redhead Papers
Tomato Nation (Sars rocks.)
Ultra Tart
Uncle Bob
Diary of the Food Whore
Mighty Girl
Mad Organica
So That Happened
Bored Housewives Network (DG, I've never posted - it would be awkward now, don't you think? See previous entry on LAZY BLOGGER : )
Dooce
The Comics Curmudgeon
Bumblebee Sweet Potato
Verbatim
Pop Stand
Miscellaneous Etc.
Marigoldie
Anything Said
Life In Mayberry
Barista Brat
The Underwear Drawer
Deep Green Seas
Overheard In The Office
Finslippy
Fussy
Tracy's Pointe (formerly Traces of Me...)
Microfamous
Schnozzfest
Moose In The Kitchen
Fucking Retarded
At The Top of Squirrel Spur
Lady Jan's Homepage

That's THIRTY-NINE specific blogs. Every day. And you thought your writing didn't matter to anyone. Y'all rock my world. Thank you.

6 Comments:

At 5:05 AM, Blogger jagosaurus said...

That is an excellent list, my site notwithstanding.

 
At 7:16 AM, Blogger landismom said...

Aww, thanks!

 
At 11:00 AM, Blogger jagosaurus said...

You and Sars were separated at birth, I'm pretty sure.

 
At 5:47 PM, Blogger Leslie Shelor said...

I'm honored to be listed with such wonders!

 
At 8:28 PM, Blogger Tina said...

Really? Mine? Daily? Wow. Thank you. That surprises and thrills me.

 
At 9:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, bless you! You are one of my three or so faithful readers and I love ya' for it! I haven't been a faithful writer lately, however. I shall have to work on that thing. tracy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home