Monday, August 07, 2006

I? Am an ass.

An update: the friend that I was hesitant to contact? Contacted her. She was tickled to hear from me.

So not only am I an unreliable friend, apparently I'm also paranoid and jump to conclusions and create my own DRAMA, which is the worst kind.

In other news, despite these traits, I've been invited to attend some festivities associated with Jagosaurus and the Almighty Ogre and his family. Can. Not. Wait.
Though it's not yet clear if I'm expected to provide Scandalous Behavior or Steadying Influence. I can do both, you know. You just have to place your order early.

5 Comments:

At 2:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn woman, we are ALL tickled to hear from you, no doubt because it happens so infrequently.

[insert rimshot here]

I kid.

The Ogre and family (and I) are delighted you'll be joining us. Wheeeeee!

 
At 3:01 PM, Blogger White Trasherati said...

Jag, do you hear that? Shh...listen...it's the sound of you biting me....

 
At 5:27 PM, Blogger landismom said...

Sounds like fun! Glad you reconnected with your friend.

 
At 10:40 PM, Blogger Janice Seagraves said...

Hi,

Hey, Drama is my life!

Just Kidding, what's life with out some dramma, or a dramma Queen?

Have fun!

Janice~

 
At 1:11 PM, Blogger Oscar R. Warren said...

Hey Jagorati..! What a party.
Thanks WT for droppin' by.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home