Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Life is a rock, but Greg Brady rolled me.....

I am supposed to be working right now at my gainful employment, but am planning on wrapping up a research paper on company time. But am finding it impossible to focus on either activity because last night heralded the arrival of the Time/Life 70s Music EXPLOSION CD Collection, including the bonus 70s One-Hit Wonders CD (do I hear a shoutout for Paper Lace? David Soul? VICKI LAWRENCE??!!), and the eight (8!!!!) additional CDs featuring "Legends of 70s Rock".

Yeah, baby....LEGENDS. Of the SEVENTIES. As hawked by none other than Greg Brady himself. Oh yeah, I said it - BOUGHT 'EM ALL.

I am the happiest, trashiest woman on the planet. It's like the 70s fairy flew by and took a crap in my office.

2 Comments:

At 12:16 PM, Blogger White Trasherati said...

None.

(Still happy to horrify)

 
At 4:44 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

I am really an 80s gal, but I share the 70s love. Vicki Lawrence rules!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home