Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Yeah, it's RELAXING.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but a manicure/pedicure combo is supposed to be a luxurious treat, right?

If so, someone needs to tell the guy at Glamour Nails who cracked my toes and filed the skin off my fingers last night.

Seriously, y'all - dude hurt me. It was like Dr. Hannibel Lecter with a cosmetology license. And the nails don't even look that great, but that's partly my fault for choosing this ugly coppery-would-look-good-in-October nail polish. I couldn't ask him to change it because I was afraid he would develop a craving for Trasherati fingers with a glass of Chianti.

I swear, I will NEVER LEARN THIS GIRLIE CRAP. Is there a class I missed in kindergarten or something?

4 Comments:

At 10:15 AM, Blogger landismom said...

Wow, that sounds painful. I'm surprised that you had a guy give you a pedicure--at every nail salon I've ever been to, there's always one token guy, but they never seem to do pedis.

 
At 1:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So we have learned two things here:

1. Don't go back there.
2. You didn't protest did you? For shame. Politeness is trumped by the demand for good service, particularly when it comes to your body.

(p.s. Seriously, are you okay?)

 
At 1:26 AM, Blogger Janice Seagraves said...

Oh, I'm sorry that sounds real bad! I hope you don't have a side order of infected toe nails, to go with the order Trasherati fingers with a glass of Chianti.

Janice~

 
At 1:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I clicked on your site from Hillbilly Please. You guys are funny and I thought you might enjoy mine. I get too serious sometimes but i try to be light-hearted in A Southern Charm kind of way. Keep on writing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home