Thursday, January 26, 2006

I'm It.

To paraphrase Marion Barry (which...eww), Hillbilly set me up. I've been tagged.

4 jobs I've had:
1. Ran a comic book store.
2. NASA contractor/slacker
3. Tobacco primer ("harvester" or "picker" to non-southern folk)
4. Bartender

4 places I've lived:
1. Kauai, Hawaii (born there)
2. Meridian, Mississippi
3. Albuquerque, New Mexico
4. Occupied Virginia

4 favorite TV shows (I don't think I've watched enough of any show to even have one favorite - so these are lies, I guess.):
1. Frasier
2. Dog, The Bounty Hunter
3. Arrested Development
4. Jimmy Neutron

4 places I've been on vacation:
1. Major European Cities
2. Vail, Colorado
3. Meridian, Mississippi
4. North Carolina

4 favorite foods:
1. Thai
2. Italian
3. Southern Fried/Smothered in Cheese
4. Espresso

4 places I'd rather be:
1. Becoming one with a pile of books and a good bottle of wine.
2. Home with my boyz (to include my dawg - I'm serious. Bassett hound/beagle. Big ups to Rudy!).
3. Major European Cities
4. Onstage at the Improv

5 sites I visit daily (I visit about 20 sites daily):
1. Hillbilly, Please
2. Tomato Nation
3. Marigoldie
4. Dooce
5. Bored Housewives Network

As my good friend would say - "Well...there it is."

And I assume that after boring you to death, I'm now compelled to subject, er, I mean, tag someone else? Okay - I'm nothing if not compliant. Here's lookin' at you, kid.

6 Comments:

At 2:57 PM, Blogger Melinda said...

Mmmmm... "smothered in cheese"... that's my favorite food group. :)

 
At 3:59 PM, Blogger Marigoldie said...

I would go see you at the Improv.

 
At 11:41 PM, Blogger Janice Seagraves said...

Wow you've lived in four states?

I've only been to two.

Janice~

 
At 6:26 AM, Blogger White Trasherati said...

Janice, I've lived in nine states - but the tag limited me to lising four.

Jag - it was Heroes Aren't Hard To Find in Winston-Salem, NC. Where I learned to love the XMen and New Mutants.

Marigoldie, come on down! I'll be there in March.

 
At 11:04 AM, Blogger Marigoldie said...

Tell me more, please.

 
At 4:19 PM, Blogger Diz Rivera said...

Hi WT - I'm gonna check out that Bare Escentuals. Thanks for the tip.

Damnit - I forgot about Dog, the BH. I would pay to see Beth naked - just once!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home