Friday, February 10, 2006

Damn straight

I have vowed never to use the phrase "You go, girl" in conversation, but....it burst out of me after reading this - sorry, apparently I haven't mastered the intricacies of a simple LINK yet. You have to read past the part about the zombies (how's that for a teaser?)

So cut and paste away...both of you.

http://www.metrotimes.com/editorial/story.asp?id=8853/.


And in breaking news, it snowed so I baked. A lemon-berry shortbread tart. And a meatloaf. Because, I? Got it like that.

3 Comments:

At 11:50 AM, Blogger landismom said...

Yeah, that is pretty unbelievably obnoxious of Maxim.

I baked too, but it involved pre-made cookie dough;)

 
At 10:39 PM, Blogger Janice Seagraves said...

You baked?

You go girl!

Sorry I couldn't resist!

Janice~

 
At 8:38 AM, Blogger White Trasherati said...

Jag - hush. I would say "But you've never tried MY meatloaf" but I know how hard it is to change your preferences : )
I did not use the term "stubborn".
But I was thinkin' it....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home